Software Engineer - Web Applications
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This is a great hands-on opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who likes their work to make an identifiable impact on the performance of the business. The Software Engineer is responsible for web interfacing and web applications for our products.|
|Duties:||Primary responsibilities include development of framework for embedded HTTP servers and clients (Linux and RTOS). Individual projects |
will include development and customization of server-side script engines, development of individual web pages that will be used to
monitor, control, configure and troubleshoot embedded devices, writing automated maintenance scripts to deploy and upgrade
firmware, development of web applications to integrate and control multiple embedded devices, support existing applications etc.
|Qualifications:||• BS desired or equivalent experience required|
• Proficient in C/C++ programming languages.
• Client-side scripting (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, embedded browsers)
• Server-side scripting: PHP, CGI, scripting engines for embedded platforms
• Embedded Linux
• Strong communication skills required for interaction within group, internal customers, R&D, and European colleagues.
• Familiarity with ISO processes is beneficial.
• Keil / RL / MicroVision
• programming ARM microcontrollers
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.