Electronic Test Technician- 2nd shift
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This is a new opportunity for an Electronic Technician who is self motivated and willing to learn.|
|Duties:||• Troubleshoot electronic circuits to the component level.|
• Read schematics and Bill of Materials.
• Communicate with Production and Engineering reoccurring issues.
• Build Test fixtures from design.
• Help support SMT process.
• Test fixture maintenance.
• Define best test practices with Engineering support.
|Qualifications:||• Associates degree - Technical|
• 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar environment;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and act independently;
• Computer skills required
• IPC-A-610 Rev E training would be optimal.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.