Crystal Growth Manager
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Manager of the Crystal Growth Department is a newly created position based at our recently opened manufacturing facility in Marlborough, MA – within the Greater Boston Area. A motivated senior technical manager with a strong crystal growth background is needed. |
|Duties:||• Manage the new Crystal Growth Department|
• Lead a group of 5-10 engineers and technicians
• Design/build crystal growth equipment in-house
|Qualifications:||• PhD in physics/material science or equivalent|
• In depth understanding of crystal physics
• Hands-on experience with growing laser crystals: oxides, fluorides is preferable
• Ability to develop new crystal growth processes/approaches.
• Experience with commercially available growth equipment
• Ability to work in an industrial environment
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.